Keith’s work as a coach focuses on celebrities, influencers, entrepreneurs, and CEOs who want to make huge changes in their lives, overcome long-standing patterns, and achieve greater levels of fulfillment.
Keith specializes in helping individuals achieve optimal mental health and peak potential. Some common patterns he works with includes:
- Difficulties sustaining meaningful and loving relationships
- Significant mood issues such as anxiety or depression
- Financial issues related to overspending and mismanaging money
- Challenges related to chronic illness and complex PTSD
- Addiction related issues
- Business growth and development
- Disconnection from a sense of meaning and life purpose
Keith is the Co-Founder of the Integrative Psychiatry Institute (IPI) and Integrative Psychiatry Centers (IPC), and the co-host of the Higher Practice Podcast. He graduated Naropa University in 2005 with a master’s degree in Transpersonal Counseling Psychology, and he has practiced integrative psychotherapy and coaching with individuals, couples and groups for over 15 years.
He has an incredible personal story of a journey of overcoming severe mental illness. His twenty year journey of finding answers and resolving severe states of mental illness is a super inspiring testament of what’s possible for every human being.
To inquire about working with Keith or speaking engagements please use the contact form below.